If you're a dreamer, a wisher, a liar
A hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean buyer
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin
Come in...come in...
~Shel Silverstein

Monday, December 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday...

So, it's Teaser Tuesday again, hosted by: Should Be Reading. To play along: 
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that
 page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure 
that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t 
want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants 
can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your tease


My tease this week is from a book I just started, but I love the author and I know I'll love the book!

Nobody in the house ever really doubted that Blue was destined to kill her true love with a kiss. It was a threat, however, that had been around for such a long time that it had lost its force. Picturing six-year old Blue in love was 

such a far-off thing as to be imaginary. 

I LOVE Maggie Stiefvater. Reading her books is like reading poetry. I'm already sucked into this one. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara...
    Thanks for sharing~
    You know how I feel about words ;D
    ABT to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I've seen this book around. I might have to give this one a read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, intriguing set-up. I'm currently reading The Compass Master by Helena Soister:

    Ops stepped down and faced the young woman in the black and white habit so foreign to him. Already he was assessing his enemy, his environment, his escape options, what action he had to make to control the situation.

    (It's a great book, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you already love Maggie Stiefvater you should love this one. :) Great choice of a teaser!

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your teaser - the book sounds interesting! Mine is here

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone! Thanks for the comment. :)