If you're a dreamer, a wisher, a liar
A hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean buyer
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin
Come in...come in...
~Shel Silverstein

Sunday, December 30, 2012

No Kiss Blogfest

What's better in a book than the kissing scene? I mean, really--think about it? What other part do you wait breathlessly for the entire time? And how entertainingly frustrating is the NO kiss scene--you know the one.
 Where the author dangles a kiss in front of you and you lean forward on your seat, anticipating the moment these two stupid people will FINALLY kiss and realize they're meant for each other. And then...BAM! Something happens to stop them.

I think the NO kiss scene is almost as good as the kiss scene. It gives us hope. :) And, for all of you that agree with me, there are still a few more days to join the NO KISS BLOGFEST!! 

Just head over to see FRANKIE DIANE MALLIS , sign up on the linky list, throw up an announcement on your blog and maybe a tweet or two to spread the word, cause everyone wants to read as many NO kiss scenes as possible!!!

I couldn't resist this one--although I STILL can't decide if I'm  Team Will or Team Jem. Can't she just have them both? 



4 comments:

  1. I actually have a no kiss scene in my second book, but again, I think this blogfest falls on IWSG post day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those no kiss scenes are high tension! love them! but not good at writing them...will be fun to read the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun blogfest. I'll have to check it out. And yes, those no kiss scenes are fraught with tension!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone! Thanks for the comment. :)