So, the Liebster Blog Award Rules are
Answer the blogger's eleven questions.
Think of eleven questions of your own
Choose eleven worthy bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) to pay it forward.
Now, onto the questions she asked...
1. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be and why? I would want a pegasus pony, because who doesn't want a flying horse.
2. Where would you travel to just so you could use it as a location in a story? Ever since reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I fell in love with Prague. I think it would be awesome to set a story there.
3. Before you start writing, do you have a routine you do? Yes. I need my frappe beside me, which means I bug my husband until he makes it for me. Then I'm happy.
4. If you could interview one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Walt Disney.
5. If you could design anything what would it be? Ummm...counterfeit money that would pass as real? haha...just kidding. Maybe.
6. Pretend you won 1 million dollars and you were giving half to charity--which would you pick? If I had half a million dollars I'd start my own charity. I'd buy a big huge house out in the country on a bunch of acres with a barn. And then I'd take in foster kids and abused dogs, cats and horses. The kids would have to care for the animals. I'd also have a small cafe on the property where we sold homemade goods, crafts, etc...I'd do my best to help the kids become self-sufficient. When they got old enough to "age out" of the foster system, they'd be welcome to stay as long as they worked. Sorry for the long answer. This was a dream of mine forever until I realized I wasn't a millionaire.
7. What was your favorite subject in school and why? Language Arts because we got to do a lot of reading and writing--but I HATED the grammar part. Sentences are for enjoying, NOT dissecting.
8. If you had to pick a person that impacted or changed you perspective, who would it be and what was it that they said or did? This one is easy. When I met my husband, we were both very troubled kids. We pulled each other out of it and went on to become functioning (somewhat) adults. He's impacted my life more than anyone, and I'm grateful for him every day.
9. Do you have a favorite line from a movie that you tend to use? Everyone in my house quotes movies all the time. I tend to yell, "MARC! THE MEATLOAF" whenever I want something. (Will Farrell--Wedding Crashers) But, that being said, my favorite all time line in a movie (even though I never say it) is: The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.~Moulin Rouge
10. Remember boardgames? Which were you the best at? I was never a board game person but I like Disney Trivial Pursuit.
11. What is your favorite music video...you know, when they used to be popular? Hmmmm...tough one. I haven't watched these in ages, but my daughter shows me all of Taylor Swifts. Love Story is adorable and so is You Belong with Me.
Okay...now I have to think of eleven questions for the next people.
What is your favorite month of the year?
What's the number one most played song on your iPod?
Name three writers you admire and tell us why.
If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would you want to be?
What is one of your favorite quotes?
What chore do you hate doing?
If you could throw any kind of party (money is no object) what would it be? And for who?
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would you stay?
If you could have any talent in the whole world, which one would you choose?
Which superpower would you pick if they were up for grabs?
If you had to change your first name, what name would you want?
And now, for the blogs I'm awarding it to...you guys should check these out and drop by to say hi!